ABATE FETEL PEAR
Sant’Apollinare in Classe
- Fine and juicy flesh
- Perfect balance between sugar and acidity
- High content of water and fibre, first of all lignin
- Low calories content, absence of fats or cholesterol
- Low glycemic index
- Rich in vitamins
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable for dietary management
- Improves intestinal functions
- Useful to fight bad cholesterol
- Indicated in case of diabetes and high cholesterol
- Ideal to prevent cell ageing
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Energy||35 kcal / 147kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars
||8.8 - 8.8|
The Abate Fetel Pear first appears in France in 1866 and then finds its glorification in the Romagna territory.
We have been growing it for generations and we are proud of sharing the same characteristics. This pear has a typically stretched form and the skin has a light colour tending towards geeenish-yellow, sometimes quite russeted near the bottom or the petiole. The white flesh is fine, juicy and very pleasant: the right balance between sugar content and acidity gives a very good taste and flavour.
Our Mosaila Abate Fetel and Carmen Pears are perfect for our health: rich in vitamins, fibre and water, with very low calories and fat content, they are ideal for people who want to keep fit and lose weight.
Pears contain simple sugars, but they have a very low glycemic index.
They are particularly healthy because they contain a very important substance, which helps eliminate excess sugar, called lauevulose. This is therefore the ideal fruit for people suffering from diabetes.