Via degli Asini di Brisighella
- Exceptional taste: sweet, juicy, delicious
- Good water and fibre content
- Absence of fats or cholesterol
- Antioxidant properties
- Good content in potassium and vitamin A
- Medium - low glycemic index
- Useful to lower the cholesterol levels
- Ideal to prevent cell ageing
- Indicated to normalise high blood pressure
- Very useful in case of : constipation, high cholesterol, hypertension
when you can find me?
||Value for 100g|
|Energy||28 kcal / 117kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars
||6.8 - 6.8|
|Vitamin A||360 r.e|
Here is the fruit that finds the ideal conditions in Romagna to best express its organoleptic properties.
The Mosaila apricot is irresistible both for its warm orange and red colours, , and for its exceptional taste.
Sweet, juicy, delicious, it is the ideal fruit both for adults and children. Low in calories, fat-free, it is rich in substances very useful for our skin. In fact it contains beta-carotene and lycopene; their action is indispensable for our organism because they help to hinder the formation of bad cholesterol. Together with vitamin A, they fight the harmful effects of free radicals.