Mausoleo di Teodorico
- Fine and juicy flesh
- Perfect balance between sugar and acidity
- High content of water and fibre, especially lignin
- Low calories content, absence of fats or cholesterol
- Low glycemic index
- Rich in vitamins
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable for dietary management
- Improves intestinal functions
- Useful to fight bad cholesterol
- Indicated in case of diabetes and high cholesterol
- Ideal to prevent cell ageing
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Energy||35 kcal / 147kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars
||8.8 - 8.8|
Mosaila Carmen Pear is the "inviting" fruit.
With its quite big lenticels, it stands out for its enlongated form and its basic yellow skin covered in red on about 30% of its surface. Its flesh has a fine texiture, it is juicy and scented with a slightly acid taste.
Our Mosaila Abate Fetel and Carmen Pears are perfect for our health: rich in vitamins, fibre and water, with very low calories and fat content, they are ideal for people who want to keep fit and lose weight.
Pears contain simple sugars, but they have a very low glycemic index.
They are particularly healthy because they contain a very important substance, which helps eliminate excess sugar, called lauevulose. This is therefore the ideal fruit for people suffering from diabetes.