Marina di Ravenna
- High water and fibre content
- No fats or cholesterol and reduced calories intake
- Suitable for diets management
- Improves intestinal function
- Indicated in case of colitis
- Useful to fight bad cholesterol
- It can be consumed in case of : diabetes, high cholesterol, intestinal disorders
- It prevents cell ageing
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Energy||62 kcal / 259kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars
||13.1 - 11.1|
It is the best fruit for taste, quality and resistance.
Fuji apple is a late ripening variety and this characteristic makes it ideal for being grown in Romagna.
The territory around Ravenna, where we grow apples, is flat and the climate, with high temperature variations during ripening, plays an important role for colouring the fruit.
The Mosaila Fuji apple has a yellowish-green basic colour covered in bright ruby red on 80% of its surface. The interior creamy-white flesh is very crunchy, scented and rich in fructose, in conclusion, a paradise for the senses!
The Mosaila apple is also a fruit with endless properties: rich in vitamins, polyphenols, flavonoids, helps prevent cell ageing; the pectin in the skin stimulates the correct intestinal functions and all in all it is an invaluable ally for people with diabetes and for people who want to lose weight.