bilancione Marina Romea
- Sweet, succulent and delicate taste
- Good water and fibre content
- Absence of fats or cholesterol
- Antioxidant properties
- Good content in potassium
- Depurative action
- Improves intestinal functions - effective on sluggish bowel
- Useful to lower the cholesterol levels
- Indicated to normalise high blood pressure
- Very useful in case of : constipation, high cholesterol, hypertension
- Ideal to prevent cell ageing
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Energy||42 kcal / 177kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars||10.5 - 10.5|
Here is the black plum, ellipsoidal in shape, that expresses sweetness and delicacy.
The Mosaila Angeleno Plum has got a purplish skin with brownish highlights and it is covered with a waxy substance, called bloom, that gives freshness and vivacity.
The yellow firm flesh stands out for its sweet, succulent and delicate taste.
From a nutritional point of view, it has good laxative and depurative properties.