- High water and fibre content
- Energy-reduced / low calorie content
- Absence of fats or cholesterol
- High content in potassium and vitamin A
- Antioxidant properties
- Good satiating power
- Improves diuresis and intestinal functions
- It can be consumed in case of : high cholesterol, high triglycerides and diabetes
- It prevents cell ageing
- Ideal for sportive people and children
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars||10.55 - 7.89|
|Vitamin C||5.4 mg|
On a creamy-white skin the Mosaila white nectarine stands out for the bright and inviting red colour on most of its surface. The flesh is firm and juicy, white coloured, sometimes red streaks appear near the stone.
The Mosaila nectarine, being very rich in water and fibre, is the best ally for our intestine. It is appetite suppressing, it has no fats or cholesterol and very few calories.
Ideal for both adults and children, it can be eaten during breakfast or as a tasty and healthy snack. It tastes very good without adding sugar thanks to the perfect balance between sweetness and acidity.