filare di frutta
- High water and fibre content
- Absence of fats or cholesterol
- Low glycemic index
- High content in potassium and Vitamin A
- Antioxidant properties
- Good satiating power
- Improves diuresis and intestinal functions
- It can be consumed in case of : high cholesterol, high triglycerides and diabetes
- It prevents cell ageing
- Ideal for sportive people and children
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Energy||27 kcal / 113 kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars
||6.1 - 6.1|
|Vitamin A||27 (retinol eq.)|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
Innovation in varieties and the observance of rigid regulations governing production have made the white peach from Romagna the fruit with a perfect flesh and abundant juice.
On a creamy-white skin you can see bright red nuances and the flesh is distinctly white.
A good content in sugar is in harmony with acidity level, so you have a really sweet fruit.
It is ideal to help intestinal functions since it is rich in water and fibre. It is appetite suppressing, it has no fats nor cholesterol and very few calories.