Battistero degli Ariani
- High water and fibre content
- Energy-reduced / low calorie content
- Absence of fats or cholesterol
- Low glycemic index
- High content in potassium and vitamin A
- Antioxidant properties
- Good satiating power
- Improves diuresis and intestinal functions
- It can be consumed in case of : high cholesterol, high triglycerides and diabetes
- It prevents cell ageing
- Ideal for sportive people and children
when you can find me?
|Composition||Value for 100g|
|Energy||27 kcal / 113 kj|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars
||6.1 - 6.1|
|Vitamin A||27 (retinolo eq.)|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
Round shape, an inviting aroma, sweet and full taste, here is the Mosaila yellow peach.
With an orangey- yellow skin more or less covered with bright red, this fruit from Romagna has got a very firm flesh of an intense yellow colour, with a pleasantly sweet taste.
The right balance between a good sugar content and acidity makes it a unique fruit for sweetness, taste and healthiness, also thanks to the presence of potassium and vitamin C.